AIRPORT PICKUP INFORMATION:
Our driver will meet you by the arrivals, airline baggage claim area. He/she will be holding the sign with Passenger’s Name on it. If there is any difficulty locating the driver, please call us for assistance.
NO SHOW CHARGES:
Please DON’T LEAVE the baggage claim area before you call us in order to avoid the NO SHOW charges. If phone lines are busy, please leave a message and allow us 10 minutes to connect you with your designated driver. No show up charges at Detroit Metro Airport is minimum $35.00 up to full fare. Other Airports & city are subject to Full fare + other applicable charges. No exceptions!
Cancellation made prior to 3 hours before the scheduled pick up time is done without penalty.
A cancellation made within 3 hours or after scheduled pick up time is subject to a Full fare and No gratuity charges. All reservations require separate cancellation. Our office hours are between 5:00a.m. and 11:59p.m., however we do provide 24/7 service, and we dispatch/assign all reservations for next morning by 11:30p.m. If any changed or cancellation needed in reservation, within the Pickup time 12:00a.m. and 8:00a.m., please call before 11:30p.m., the night before schedule pickup, in order to avoid possible extra charges.
The first 15 minutes waiting time charge will apply after 25 minutes of pre-arranged pick-up time described on the run sheet. However, at airport, waiting charge will start after 40 minutes domestic & 1 hour international flight’s landing.
Canada Border Crossing Customs / Immigration wait time charge – $28/hour Border Crossing Rules/Wait Time – http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/
An extended stop is a stop, which takes you out of the reasonable travel from pick-up and drop-off and shall not exceed 25 minutes in length.
Pick-ups scheduled or occurred after 12:00a.m. & before 5:00a.m.
20% gratuity will be automatically added for single payment for convenience.
All deposits are subject to NON-refundable unless reservation is cancelled in a timely manner.
DISCLAIMERS & LIABILITIES:
1. Company is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown, while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date.
2. Company is not responsible for delays or trip terminations, caused by weather conditions, natural disaster, unsafe road (i.e. not salted,, storm, etc.)
3. Company is not liable for delays due to construction and accidents detours.
4. Company not responsible for any loss because of service delays or trip termination due to mechanical breakdown, or doesn’t provide any loss claim insurance for service interruption.
a) Customers have to buy their own trip interruption insurance. b) No claim against company or its employee may be brought in this connection.
5. Metro Detroit Car Services is not responsible for any damage caused by any Sub-Contractor.
6. Company is not responsible for failure to provide service due to system failure (i.e. computer/network/server shutdown).
7. Company is not responsible for articles left in the vehicles.
8. Balances on some runs are required to be paid to the driver on the date, before the beginning of the trip.
9. Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
10. The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicles caused during the service, by them or any members of their party.
a) Smoking is not permitted in some of our limousines and in others, it is left to the discretion of the driver. b) Alcohol Consumption and Drug use in the vehicle is Prohibited by Law. c) It is illegal to stand through the sunroof. d) A fee of $100.00 for each carpet or seat burn will be applied. e) Sanitation fee is up-to $250.00. f) All fines will be paid for by the customer.
The driver reserves the right to terminate trip services if, in his/her discretion, the client’s behavior is deemed inappropriate, violent, dangerous, or illegal. Full service charges will still apply and no refund will be given.
Phone: 888-554-6389 | cell: 313-510-2010 | fax: 1(888) 288-9137